Thursday, July 21, 2011

You are

Tell me it’s not forever
Tell me we’re still together

Packin up your bags
Are you leaving so soon?
I know we’re off the track
But it’s me and it’s you

And you say you don’t care
And I say I don’t mind
Are we
Blind?
Your suitcase in the hall
Your pillow on my bed
Are we
Dead?
Or breathing at all?

Don’t say it’s over
Don’t say we’re done
You are the one
You are the one
Don’t say you’re sorry
Don’t say we’re through
I thought we had it
Me and you

Callin for a cab
Are you leaving so soon?
Thought it was a fight
Did it break us in two?

And you say we’re finished
And I say whatever
Is this
The end?
tears across your face
I’m feeling my heart break
Is this
The end
Are we breathing at all

Don’t say it’s over
Don’t say we’re done
You are the one
You are the one
Don’t say you’re sorry
Don’t say we’re through
I thought we had it
Me and you

Tell me it’s not forever
Tell me we’re still together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home