Unaware
(Disclaimer: this is not inspired by anyone I know, it's just writer's license)
He looks
Hou don’t see
He stares
You don’t feel
He asks
You don’t care
You’re so
Unaware
I thought you would notice
His trembling hands
I thought you would know this
He’s only a man
Caught in a trap
That you absently set
Caught up in words
That you absently said
But you don’t see
Cuz you’re
Searching for your
Prince Charming
Searching for your
One-time love
While you’re
Searching for love
You’re harming
The one who wants to be
You’re one-time love
He gives
You don’t grant
Your whim’s
His demand
His hopes
You destroy
Unknowing
Your toy
I bet you would notice
If only you looked
His eyes so betraying
He’s totally hooked
Trapped by the beauty
You don’t seem to see
Trapped by the person
You’re hoping to be
But you don’t see
Cuz you're
Waiting for knights
In armour
Waiting for an orchestra
While you're
Waiting for life
You're missing
The thing that could have been
The real deal
He looks
Hou don’t see
He stares
You don’t feel
He asks
You don’t care
You’re so
Unaware
I thought you would notice
His trembling hands
I thought you would know this
He’s only a man
Caught in a trap
That you absently set
Caught up in words
That you absently said
But you don’t see
Cuz you’re
Searching for your
Prince Charming
Searching for your
One-time love
While you’re
Searching for love
You’re harming
The one who wants to be
You’re one-time love
He gives
You don’t grant
Your whim’s
His demand
His hopes
You destroy
Unknowing
Your toy
I bet you would notice
If only you looked
His eyes so betraying
He’s totally hooked
Trapped by the beauty
You don’t seem to see
Trapped by the person
You’re hoping to be
But you don’t see
Cuz you're
Waiting for knights
In armour
Waiting for an orchestra
While you're
Waiting for life
You're missing
The thing that could have been
The real deal


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home