Suddenly
Assimilating thoughts of mine
Conglomerating dreams enshrined
Don’t realize
I’m falling
Initiating wishful hope
Appreciating I could cope
Don’t realize
I’m stalling
Suddenly my sense has turned confusion
Suddenly amends become allusion
Suddenly I realize
That I don’t wanna know
Suddenly it comes to mind
That I don’t wanna go
Don’t want it to be you tonight
Don’t want to feel your face on mine
I tell myself these lies
And try to hide inside
My heart
That suddenly
I think
I might
Could possibly
Perhaps, maybe
Be Falling
Suddenly
For you
Illuminating hidden wants
Exaggerating empty flaunts
Don’t notice how
I’m falling
I’m complicating simple things
I’m solidating empty flings
Don’t notice how
I’m stalling
Repeatedly my thoughts have me deluded
Repeatedly my heart has been secluded
Suddenly I understand
That I don’t wanna care
Suddenly I’m outta hand
My mind’s not really there
Don’t want to be convinced of love
Don’t want to be admitting of
A feeling I don’t need
Emotions I can’t deal
With now
Cuz suddenly
I think
I might
Could possibly
Perhaps, maybe
Be falling
Suddenly
For you
Conglomerating dreams enshrined
Don’t realize
I’m falling
Initiating wishful hope
Appreciating I could cope
Don’t realize
I’m stalling
Suddenly my sense has turned confusion
Suddenly amends become allusion
Suddenly I realize
That I don’t wanna know
Suddenly it comes to mind
That I don’t wanna go
Don’t want it to be you tonight
Don’t want to feel your face on mine
I tell myself these lies
And try to hide inside
My heart
That suddenly
I think
I might
Could possibly
Perhaps, maybe
Be Falling
Suddenly
For you
Illuminating hidden wants
Exaggerating empty flaunts
Don’t notice how
I’m falling
I’m complicating simple things
I’m solidating empty flings
Don’t notice how
I’m stalling
Repeatedly my thoughts have me deluded
Repeatedly my heart has been secluded
Suddenly I understand
That I don’t wanna care
Suddenly I’m outta hand
My mind’s not really there
Don’t want to be convinced of love
Don’t want to be admitting of
A feeling I don’t need
Emotions I can’t deal
With now
Cuz suddenly
I think
I might
Could possibly
Perhaps, maybe
Be falling
Suddenly
For you


1 Comments:
Beautiful poem Hanna!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home