Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hating Love!

I’m dreaming
I’m screaming
I’m here can’t you see me
I’m weak

You're smarter
You're harder
You're tough cuz you're calmer
You're strong

I hate Love
It bruises me
It uses me
It makes me feel
So incomplete
Without you

I'm trying
I'm crying
I'm lost and I'm lying
To me

You're focused
You're noticed
You're cool and they know this
You stand

I hate Love
It grows in me
It knows that we
Completely feel
So "nobody"
Without it

I'm broken
I'm hopin'
I'm out in the open
I'm scared

You're standing
You're handing
Your list, you're demanding
You take

I hate love
It takes hold of me
Controls and sees
I Hate the way it empties me
So totally
Without you.

So...
I love you
But hate it
I need you
But hate it
It's useless
To fight it
I'm punchless
Can't hide it

Fuck love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home